NTS Health MagSorb Magnesium Oil 1L
MagSorg Transdermal Magnesium Oil
MagSorb™ is a liquid concentration of magnesium chloride, derived from ancient sea bed deposits. It has a naturally oily texture and is commonly called magnesium oil (although it is not technically an oil). The skin has massive unrecognised absorption potential.
MagSorb™ is renowned as the highest quality, best priced transdermal magnesium oil on the market.
- May assist with magnesium deficiency
- Magnesium is an essential element that assists in muscular relaxation
- May assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms
- Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue.
This is the real thing; the most beautifully pure source of transdermal magnesium oil in the world. This important mineral is sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Over 250 million years old, the reserve is carefully extracted from 2000 meters deep in the earth and is of a very high natural energetic state.
Magnesium oil is applied to the skin, used in footbaths or full body baths.
- Massage into aching joints and muscles or into skin needing rejuvenation
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes
- Add 25–50 mL to a hot bath and soak for at least 30 minutes to relieve stress and aches while increasing magnesium levels
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet. Up to 30 mL can be sprayed or massaged all over the body. Begin with low dosage and dilute if stinging occurs
- Every 30 mL of MagSorb™ contains 3300 mg of actual magnesium.
Size: 1L Bottle
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate 300 mg/mL.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.