Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina Powder 500g
Certified Organic Spirulina Powder - Nature's Green Superfood
This premium, nutrient-dense spirulina powder by Synergy Natural is 100% certified organic and a powerhouse of more than 100 synergistic nutrients, which are absorbed 16 times more effectively than inferior synthetic multivitamins. Spirulina is one of the most popular superfoods, used worldwide as a supplement for maintaining optimum health and energy.
One nature's richest and most complete source of nutrition, spirulina is full of vitamins, minerals and other impressive nutrients that can help you get back to feeling amazing and sporting a radiant glow to match!
Health Benefits of Organic Spirulina
- Nature's richest source of protein, a whopping 65% of its weight. That's 300% more than fish, meat or poultry - but without the cholesterol.
- Spirulina is rich in chlorophyll, almost 3 times more than alfalfa, barley grass or wheatgrass.
- A rich source of iron, spirulina contains 58 times more iron than spinach.
- As a dense wholefood, spirulina is a great source of antioxidants and contains more than 25 times beta-carotene than carrots.
- Spirulina contains a rich, concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA's).
- As an organic, unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed more than 16 times more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
Read More @ Healthy Being Articles: 11 Health & Beauty Benefits of Spirulina and Chlorella
At Healthy Being, we like putting things into perspective! So to get an idea of how spirulina compares, it has:
- 300% more calcium than whole milk
- 2300% more iron than spinach
- 3900% more beta carotene than carrots
- 375% more protein than tofu
Organic Spirulina Helps Aid Weight Loss
An impaired ability to process fat and carbohydrates from our food may make weight loss even more of a challenge. Enjoying a nutrient-rich supplement such as spirulina can provide a range of compounds to help support these processes. Plus, Spirulina is protein-rich, and diets higher in protein tend to offer sustainable weight loss benefits
Tip: If Spirulina is taken 30-45mins before meals, it can make you feel less hungry whilst still providing a broad range of nutrients.
Synergy Natural premium spirulina powder comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water.
Suggested Use: Consumption can vary depending on your activity level, health condition and age.
- Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week
- Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day
- Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
You can mix the Synergy Natural's Spirulina powder into your favourite smoothie, add to homemade healthy ice cream, create a salad dressing, or add to raw desserts!
Size: 500g Tub
100% Pure, Highest Quality, Certified Organic Spirulina.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Synergy Natural is an Australian based distributor of 100% Certified Organic Green Superfoods in a wide range of varieties and sizes. Synergy was created to provide premium natural wholefood health products directly to customers at an affordable price with no compromise to quality.
Synergy Natural Products is a Sydney, Australia based distributor of Green Superfoods in a wide range of varieties and sizes. The Synergy Spirulina brand was established in 1993 and today is sold in supermarkets, health-food stores and pharmacies throughout Australia and exported to the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and New Zealand.
Synergy Natural Products Pty Ltd was created to provide natural wholefood health products to the consumer at an affordable price with no quality compromise. We are an ethical and philosophical company passionate in our ideals to bring quality and good health to everyone. We are about humanity and morality; care and compassion; being good and fair. Our organisation strives to do the right thing. We do not put profit ahead of people, growth ahead of society and communities, technology and production ahead of the natural world or market domination ahead of compassion for humankind.
- See more at: https://www.synergynatural.com/about-us/about-us.html#sthash.crc8ezIf.dpuf